Ramdoor™ - the rugged external rapid roller door with 'Crash-Out' facility, high quality Windbar systems, counterweight assisted opening, and heavy duty Ramhide door blade.
Our Ramdoor™ is known as the 'Big Daddy' of high speed doors, simply due to it's extremely robust construction, being made from heavy duty materials & components. Hence why it has achieved up to a Class 5 for wind resistance, meaning it is suitable for the most onerous of applications!
For external locations with travelling single Windbar system on both face & reverse sides if required, or with multiple traveling Windbars for more exposed windy locations.
Maximum size: 7.0m wide x 7.0m high
Fast action door for extra large openings, with upgraded top roll, double column configuration, bigger bottom beam and larger diameter Windbar system.
Maximum width (to date): 9.0m wide. Maximum height (to date): 8.0m high.
Typical opening speed: 1.0m/s (variable).
- Variable speed drive motor with frequency inverter for greater control.
- Heavy duty 'Ramhide' door blade material, with anti-static additive.
- Full width PVC vision panel or fully opaque door blades available as standard.
- Multiple travelling Windbar configurations, specified to suit individual applications.
- Can be mounted internally or on the external face of the building. Top Roll Hood Cover included as standard for externally mounted doors.
- 'Crash-Out' system (manual reset) to reduce bottom beam damage & keep 'downtime' to a minimum.
- Multiple control outputs for options such as Airlocks, traffic control systems and remote monitoring (BMS interface).
- Safety Light Curtains integral in the side guides as standard (up to 2.5m high).
- Double safety photo-cells as standard, giving protection from both the face & reverse sides of the opening.
- Free entry into our LIFETIME WARRANTY scheme!
- Various powder coat colour options to the steelwork.
- Door blade available in Alert Yellow, Red or Blue as standard - other colours available on special request.
- Company logos or special text can be sign written on the door blade.
- Various safety optional extras available; traffic lights, flashing beacons, audible warning devices, etc.
- Various activation methods available; induction loop, radar, pull switch, radio control, push button, etc.
Light to heavy manufacturing and harsh environments require different bespoke tailored solutions based on customer specific applications - Union Industries high-speed doors are used across many areas of manufacturing including, electronics, aerospace, shipping, engineering, gas & oil, construction products and steel to provide speedy ingress/egress whilst maintaining comfortable working environments for employees, protecting them from temperature fluctuation and inclement weather.
We have been so pleased we are now beginning a program to replace the remaining seven fast acting doors on site, one of which is an even larger door at 7m x 7m, and for this Union Industries have specified the Ramdoor 'Super', which we are confident will easily stand up to the task.Business Infrastructure Manager, Casepak